Thursday, April 23, 2009

MY GIRLIES ARE HOME!!!!!!!!!!

Ok the girlies are BOTH home! I held Gracie for Lord knows how long! She smile at me! And when she was sleeping she was in HEAVEN! She could hear my Heart beat and that was really good for her! Also not long after she fell asleep, I fell asleep right after, but not for long! It was so ADORIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!She is too flippin CUTE! And don't even get me started on Maddie! Our little "Sweet Pea" is so CUTE! She makes the funniest faces in her sleep! She is always so calm and hardly ever cries! in fact i havent heard her cry ONCE! I love both of my girlies! SO MUCH! I cant wait to post some pictures of them! Remember... SISSY LOVES YOU LOTS LIKE TATER-TOTS!

2 comments:

  1. Whenever I get over my nasty sickness I'll be over to see them! I'm so happy and excited for you guys. I love you.

    crazy auntie sallie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabbie Girl, You are too "flippin" cute yourself! You and Morgan will make great big sisters.

    ReplyDelete